Marketing and Communications Internship – Fall 2015
The Santa Barbara County Vintners Association is currently accepting resumes for a marketing and communications internship position for the fall of 2015 in its Buellton office. The deadline to submit an application is September 15, 2015. If you any questions please call the SBCVA office at (805) 688-0881.
Purpose of Position: Assist in the coordination of the marketing and public relations plans for the Santa Barbara Vintners.
Immediate Supervisor: Executive Director
Assist the Association’s Executive Director, Executive Administrator, and Communications Coordinator in developing and implementing powerful marketing and communication programs to advance a positive image of the Santa Barbara County wine region.
Requirements: Candidates for the position of Marketing and Communications Internship will have the following qualifications:
- Undergraduate coursework in marketing, communications, or liberal arts.
- Possess excellent overall communication, organizational, and project management skills.
- Demonstrate high levels of initiative and creativity.
- Have an interest in a wine marketing career.
- Work with the Santa Barbara Vintners team to develop, implement, and manage a fully integrated marketing and public relations program for the association.
- Assist in managing timelines for the development of collateral materials, as well as promotional programs.
- Monitor the effectiveness of all marketing and public relations campaigns.
- To provide an intern with significant “real world” job experience that will help him or her qualify for a career in wine marketing or public relations. To provide substantial work activities and projects that are consistent with those he or she would need to qualify for an entry-level professional position within the Santa Barbara Vintners.
Total number of hours: The intern position is part-time, 10 hours for per week lasting twelve weeks.
Submit Resume: SBcountywines@gmail.com . Deadline to submit a cover letter, resume, three writing samples, portfolio of work, and references is September 15, 2015.
About the Santa Barbara County Vintners’ Association:
The Santa Barbara County Vintners' Association is a non-profit organization founded in 1983 to support and promote Santa Barbara County as a premium wine producing and wine grape growing region. The Vintners’ Association produces festivals, seminars and tastings, and provides information to consumers and the media.